Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring has sprung!

We are having the most gorgeous weather - I believe that spring has truly sprung!  For my bird report today, I have to tell you that we had an Indigo Bunting at the feeder!  He was the prettiest blue all over - no red breast like the Bluebirds that are here.  I don't believe I've ever seen one before!  Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera nearby, so I couldn't get a picture!  We also had a beautiful Baltimore Oriole male this evening - even Dave got to see him eating on the grape jelly we put out.  Earlier this morning a female oriole landed on the hummingbird feeder outside my window and squawked at me!  So tonight we got the oriole feeder out, filled it with nectar, added some jelly and a half an orange and hung it in the tree outside my window.  It'll be fun to see if she comes back.  She even took a bath in the bird bath, but flew away as soon as I stood up to take a picture.  No picture of the orioles either!  Sorry!

I had Bible Reading Time this morning.  We had another lively discussion about Passover and about Judus.  I learn so much every Monday morning.  I just love it!  At lunch, I went to Bridge View for the Cyclone Tailgate Tour complete with several coaches, the AD, and various support personnel.  It's always fun to see all of them. I've got a couple of pictures, but the coaches had their backs to the big window and we were facing the window, so it didn't make for the best picture-taking venue.  I'll hopefully get them uploaded tomorrow.

This evening I had an Evangelism meeting and then DWTS.  Wow, what a show it was!  I will be sad to see any of these last 4 go home.  They are all fantastic!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...