Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gorgeous Day

This was another absolutely gorgeous day!  REW/Affinity/KeyOn (whatever our internet company was) came out today and took down our little dish and officially deleted us from their system!  So now I'm officially on Mediacom solely!  So far I like it - it's tons faster than KeyOn!!  Even Dave's old laptop is faster!  Now we can actually watch a video like youtube without it stopping every 3 seconds to buffer.  It's fun to watch a youtube video now!

I went to Fairfield after Cliff left, to have lunch with Sudi and Howard.  It was good to see them again!  We went to George's for "breakfast" at lunch!  It was so cold in there, I about froze to death!!  Sudi had a denim jacket on and shared it with me - thank goodness!!  On the way home from Fairfield, after I got warm again, I got so sleepy I was sure I was going to take a nap as soon as I got home.  I'm glad I didn't though...my old boss stopped by.  I haven't seen him for a long time.  He left IHCC on Feb. 1st and didn't say goodbye since I was in Florida at the time.  We talked for about 2.5 hours!!  I will miss him!  He is living in California but came back to sell his house.  His wife is coming in on Monday to decide what to sell and what to keep.  I'll get to keep in touch by Facebook at least!

Tonight was our last choir practice - yay!  Sunday is Worship through Music Sunday and we're singing some cool songs!  Then we sing one song next Sunday and we're done for the summer.  Yay again!!

More later...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that this morning I had 3 male Baltimore Orioles at my feeder.  They were eating grape jelly like crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...