Monday, May 7, 2012

Really, really nice day!

It sure was a nice day today!  A front came through during the night and dropped almost an inch and a half of rain at our house.  Others not far from us had over 2".  Then the sun came out and the day was truly beautiful...not hot and we got rid of that pesky humidity that curls my hair!  I loved it!

Evidently the birds loved the day too.  I had a Baltimore Oriole this morning.  Unfortunately I hadn't put an orange out for him, or any grape jelly.  I hope he comes back because they're both out there now.  I had numerous visits from both male and female hummingbirds who were VERY thirsty!!  They just drank and drank and drank!  I wish I could tell them apart, then I'd know how many were here.  I also had cardinals and finches - it was just a wonderful day!!

After my church meeting, I worked some more in my office.  In between appointments tomorrow, I should get clear finished in there - yay!  I'm ready for that!  It's so nice to see the tops of things!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...