Saturday, May 5, 2012

Great Saturday

Dave and his crew, plus some kids from IHCC, worked at the Habitat House all day today...and it's ready for tomorrow's dedication, where they'll turn the keys over to the new owner!!  They've already got another house on Lillian that they're going to rehab, so it's not like they're going to be taking any time off!

I had plans for my day.  I was going to spend most of the day working on cards and finishing up in the office.  Didn't happen!  Dave asked me about noon if I'd mow the yard.  No problem - I like mowing and I was able to get some sun!!  Unfortunately it wore me out!  My shoulder hurt and my hands hurt.  I'm just not used to physical labor!!  I didn't get done until almost 3:00 and Dave came home shortly after I was done with my part of the mowing...he still had to trim and do the front incline where I won't go.  Then it was time for supper and now it's almost bedtime!  Where did my day go???

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...