Friday, May 4, 2012

Yay!!!

The hummingbirds are back and I'm so excited!  I thought I saw one this afternoon, but I wasn't sure.  But this evening was another matter entirely.  I had one on the feeder most of the evening.  You forget how little they are when they first come back.  Now spring has really arrived!!

I got a bunch done again today, but not as much as I wanted.  I did get the file cabinet cleaned out and another shredder full of shredded paper.  Plus, I've got at least another full shredder left to shred.  (That's kind of like trying to say "Peter Piper")!!  I should be able to get the shredding done and another surface cleaned off.  I got rid of the PEO book...she finally came to get it, so that's another thing to cross off my list.  Tomorrow while Dave is working at Habitat, I'm going to work on some cards.  I've got a couple of ideas for our next stamp class.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...