Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunny Sunday!

Here it is - it's already Sunday night.  I thought this long weekend just started and here it is almost over!  I still don't have my full voice back, so I didn't get to sing in the choir today.  In fact, I didn't get to sing at all!  Mark & Mary lead the congregation in praise songs today, one of which was "I Saw The Light."  I love this song and all I could do was clap!!  Later in the service, Mark sang a Michael W. Smith song, "Friends".  I had tears running down my face.  It was beautiful and so appropriate for high school friends who are graduating today.  My tears were caused because I got to thinking about the "Girls of '66" and realized how important our friendship is to all of us.  Pretty cool!

Right now I'm watching the race - 3 laps to go and the Hendrick guys are having a good run.  Woohoo - Kasey won, Dale was 6th, Jeff was 7th and Jimmie was something like 11th or so!  All four of them in the top 15!  That's been a long time coming!!  Good job, guys!  So now Mr. H has his 201st victory...heading for 250!!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...