Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm Pondering...

I want to know how in the heck my desk gets so messed up, seemingly overnight!!  I really don't think I'm a messy person, but my desk sure proves that theory wrong!  I'm glad my mess is confined to the desk...and maybe my studio....hmmmm.  Those are the two places I spend the most time....hmmmmm.

Today I just took it easy.  I awoke with a very sore throat and sinus drainage.  I was not a happy camper.  I did, however, feel better as the day wore on.  Now I'm tired, though.  I wonder if I have mono?  I'm tired, my glands hurt, hmmm.

I was able to get some things done today AND I got to watch my birds.  I love those little hummers.  Today I actually had 2 of them on the feeder at once - for about 20 seconds.  Then the chase was on!!  They're so funny!!  I could watch them and the orioles all day long.  Yesterday I watched a mating dance of the purple finch - that was pretty cool.  That little guy was really strutting and singing for his girlfriend!  I wish I'd had my camera - it would have made the cutest video!

Tomorrow the cleaning lady comes, so I've got to do some picking up and putting away!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...