Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not so good day

I've got laryngitis and a slight fever...so I don't feel so well.  When I lie down, all I do is cough, so I'm sitting in my recliner, hoping to go to sleep sometime in the near future!  At least I don't have a bad day tomorrow, so I should be okay if  I don't get to sleep soon.

I had a training meeting at the courthouse this afternoon.  We are going to be able to scan in drivers licenses of voters this year...more fun!  Unfortunately, no one is running opposed for the primary, so we'll have a minimum number of voters.  But it'll be a good thing for the general election in November! 

I watched DWTS finale tonight.  This season has just been spectacular!  I'm so glad Donald Driver won...he was my favorite from the getgo.  Of course, I always like whomever Derek dances with, too.  It's funny how many football players have won on this show.  Just goes to show that footwork is important!! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...