Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back on Schedule!

Boy was it a beautiful day again today!  I'm starting to really like this kind of weather!  It's been near 80 but hardly any humidity...my favorite kind of day!  We've also had plentiful sunshine!  We do, however, need rain really badly!  Maybe later in the weekend is what they're saying!

I was back on track today.  I felt like I could run errands and whatnot.  I met with Juliene and we've got our cards for next Tuesday all planned.  We've also got our plans in place for July stamping...now to find cards to go with those ideas!  I guess I'd better get online and see what I can find!

I had a good day watching my birds (or piggies, as Dave calls them)!  I even had to fill up the bird bath - they're very messy bathers!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...