Friday, June 8, 2012

Chaos!

We had some chaos at our house this beautiful day!  We had to call in Roto Rooter...it seems some roots had blocked our drains and the drains were backing up!  Thank goodness they got here before noon!  We had to take baths today almost like we did before we had indoor plumbing, except we were missing the gas stove to warm up the room!!!  Regardless, it's now fixed.  He was able to get a huge ball of roots out of the pipes and we didn't have to dig up the basement floor to replace pipes - yippee!!

Dave's computer also finally died, so he had to get a new one.  Hopefully we'll get the new one tomorrow.  Right now they're moving info from the old one to the new one!  I also got my Stampin' Up order today, so now tomorrow I can work on finishing up my cards for Tuesday night's class!

This evening after Dave got home, we went to Bridge View for the BBQ smokeout or whatever it's called!  We had some wonderful brisket and some even better homemade raspberry ice cream for dessert!  We listened to some good music, talked to lots of people, and then came home for a leisurely evening.  We got up at 5:45 this morning, so Dave's asleep in his chair already.  I'll be ready to go to bed soon too.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...