Thursday, June 14, 2012

Busy Day

Dave woke up at 4:00 and couldn't go back to sleep...I guess that's why he's been asleep in his chair for so long!!  Hopefully I don't wake him by typing right next to him.  It's nice having a laptop - I can sit in my recliner and play my games!!  Usually though, when I go to blog, I go into the office and use the keyboard.  I'm not doing too badly typing on the laptop...I guess I've gotten used to it! 

I cleaned house today.  I got everything done but dusting and Dave did that for me this evening.  I have PEO here tomorrow morning.  I've heard from 20 so I should have a full house!!   Then in the afternoon I'm stamping, and about 4:30 I'll take off for Washington to watch Allison play ball.  I'll be going by myself because Bob & Ann have other plans. 

I want to share some more of my Florida pictures.  These were all taken at the Sunken Gardens in St. Pete.  Beautiful place!!
I like this picture.  I can't figure out, though, where all that gray hair came from!!


Just a cool shot of a huge plant leaf!
 My favorite birds!! 

That's all for tonight!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...