Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bees and Ballgames!

Tonight I went to Keota to watch Allison play ball.  They won again.  This is her undefeated team!  They play again Friday night in Washington.  Then next week tournament begins!  Then there's this weekend.  They play in Burlington all weekend.  I'm not sure I'm going...I'll decide later.  Allison really threw well tonight.  I think she only threw 3 pitches that weren't strikes!  She was really throwing hard, too.  She also had a hit and scored, plus she was part of at least 2 put-outs!

Now, for the bees part of my blog!  While I was gone, a man came to get the hive of bees out of our downed tree.  It looks like a real interesting process.  He's pretty sure they were his bees, because they were friendly!  Dave stood right by them taking pictures - didn't need netting or anything!  The honey from the honeycombs is really, really sweet!

Enjoy the pictures!









I'd have enjoyed watching this process!!  The Courier had a photographer here - hopefully we made the news!!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...