Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday...

I was bored today...it's too hot to go outside and I can't have the windows open, so I was bored!  I finished a book last night, so I didn't even want to read!

Dave couldn't sleep...he got up at 4:00, went outside and started loading twigs and branches onto a trailer.  About 7:30 he started using the chainsaw and sawed up some more of the tree.  He said he heard other chainsaws in the neighborhood so felt it was okay for him to saw, too.  He's about done with what he can do and he's got a call into a couple of guys.  A beekeeper is coming to get the bees tomorrow, I think.  Then someone might really want to work on the rest of the tree!  I don't think it would be fun to rile up a bunch of bees!

Our front yard looks lots better.  I don't know how many loads Dave has made to get rid of branches!  Bless him!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...