Thursday, June 21, 2012

Boring Thursday!

I got bored today.  I was so bored that I cleaned off my desk.  I have to be in dire straights to do that!!  Dave said he'd be home early today, so I was excited about that.  When he says early, he means something before 5:00 - I think it means somewhere around lunch!  Silly me!!  He actually got home about 3:30 and then went down to the church where we have a sump pump problem.  So, in reality, he didn't get home until about 6:00!  I was thinking we could go out to eat tonight...silly me, again!  He had eated a "hog-down special" at Pizza Ranch today for lunch so he wasn't hungry!  I had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich...I WAS hungry.  Now he's sleeping in his chair and has been since about 8:15.  I'm trying to be quiet so I don't disturb him!   Boring!!!

Tomorrow I think the guy is coming to finish removing the tree - that'll really be nice!  I've got stamping club in the morning!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...