Friday, June 22, 2012

Softball and Beauty!

Dave actually went with me tonight to Allison's last regular season ballgame.  Her Y League starts tournament play on Monday evening in Washington.  Hopefully we'll be going to games Monday, Wednesday and then Saturday.  Tomorrow I'm heading to Burlington to watch her ASA team at 9:00 AM.  Yuck!  That's pretty early in the morning.  I didn't really want to go, but Bob & Ann can't go, so I feel like I need to be there!!  Here's Allison and Vicki in their traditional Mom-Daughter picture!

 This is what we watched all the way home from Washington.  The sunset tonight was just beautiful.
 Red sky at night, sailors' delight!!
I guess the rain that was originally forecast for tomorrow is gone!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...