Friday, June 29, 2012

Hot, hot, hot!!

It was so hot today....... (I don't have a punch line..I was just thinking about Johnny Carson.)  He's say that and the audience would yell, "How hot was it?"  and then he'd deliver the punch line!  He had to be one of the best comedians of all time.  The looks he'd give the camera were just priceless!!  I can get the giggles watching clips of Johnny when he had animals on his show!!  Bryan gave me a set of tapes, "The Best of Johnny Carson", and I could just watch them every day - they are that funny!!

I went to Juliene's today to plan our next Stampin' Up event.  She's going to be gone for a while in July, so we actually had to plan two events while we were at it.  While I was out, I needed to go to the Post Office, to Bookins, and to WalMart or K-Mart.  I did all my errands and could hardly wait to get back home where it was cool.  

Tomorrow we're going to Lone Tree to watch the final four of Allison's Y-Team tournament.  Her first game is at 11:00 and then they'll have to play one more if they win and two more if they lose.  I'm hoping there's some shade at this ball field, but if not, I've got our car awning in the trunk so we'll make our own shade!!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...