Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finally!!

I finally got around to having a pedicure today.  Believe me, I needed it!  Now I have beautiful toes again!!!  Isn't it funny how great a pedicure can make you feel!

The rest of my day was spent working on getting ready for our card class Monday evening.  I can't wait to show you the cards we're making.  I think they are really cool.  I hope our class does too.

I guess I did some other things, too.  One of the Vintage Cruisers came over and I typed up a list for him.  He and his wife couldn't figure out how to change fonts to make the type larger.  He said they'd worked for hours on it...I typed it up in about 15 minutes!  I guess it pays to know word processing.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...