Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another hot one!

I know it was at least 102 today...fortunately, I was at church by 5:00 PM, so I don't know if it registered hotter or not!  This is getting to be a broken record.  They're having severe thunderstorms up by Ames - I'm hoping they sag down here!  I am sure all of us would love a good hard rain!!

We had 10 for our card class tonight.  It was a very good group and they loved the cards!  I'm hoping that Bev doesn't get too mad at me for not doing "ugly" cards!  In case she's reading this, these are the ugliest I could find!!  lol  Actually they're really cool cards!  I'll try to get pictures of them tomorrow to share with you all.  But I also have to make 10 swap cards for Saturday, so I'm going to be working in my studio until I get them done!

Nothing new here!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...