Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cool Front????

We must have had a cool front go through here - it only got to 100 here today!!  And, it's only 91 now!  I didn't think it was too bad today.  At least there was a breeze blowing, even though it was a hot one!  I had to be out this morning, but I opted to stay in the house this afternoon and evening.

Juliene and I got together this morning to plan our strategy for tomorrow night's stamp class.  I think we're all ready for it!  We also have stamp club on Friday and a SU Downline meeting in Des Moines on Saturday.  Guess it's a Stampin' week!!

Since I've been leading a very boring life, I don't have much to ponder about tonight.  So, I think I'll sign off early.  I didn't sleep well last night.  In fact, I woke Dave up - I guess I let out a shriek.  I know that just then there was one of those awful garden spiders on my foot in my dream.  I hate those things, so I must have screamed!  Scared him, too!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...