Monday, July 30, 2012

Another hot one!

Actually today wasn't so hot, but it sure was a humid one.  I think the highest I saw today was 95, but we must have had 95% humidity, too.  I went to church this morning for Bible Reading Time, and I thought I might just melt in the humidity when I came out.  I didn't go to Fairfield today because Sudi & Howard were involved with his doctors...I'll go later in the week!

Dave was home when I arrived around noon.  He's pretty much done working now, but he took off this afternoon for the Habitat house.  He's got a list of things he wants to accomplish around here, too.

I worked on Stampin' Up orders today and planned to put in another order tomorrow, August 1st.  Juliene pointed out to me that tomorrow wasn't August 1st - maybe I should pay more attention to my calendar!!  I also watched the Olympics...wow, they're really good!

Other than that, I didn't accomplish much today!!  I guess that's what retirement is all about!  More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...