Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Olympics fun!

Tonight we're watching the USA women's gymnastic team in their hunt for the gold medal.  They are really doing well!  Now they're on that stupid balance beam.  I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would have thought up this event!  It's ridiculous to be 4' off the ground doing somersaults on a 4" hunk of wood!  They are all doing well, though!

We've been watching Olympics off and on all day.  Water polo is fascinating.  I don't know how the officials know who's doing what to whom!!  Beach volleyball is my favorite, though!  I could watch Todd & Phil play all day long!  Kerri and Misty are just as fun to watch...but neither of them is 6'9"...what a great angle Phil has since he's that  tall!

I uploaded all of my cards today, but I'm on my laptop writing this, so I'll blog about them tomorrow night.  Right now I'm going to finish watching the Olympics!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...