Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Ponderings

The first thing I'm going to do is apologize because I really didn't do much today.  I made the statement last week that I'm going to be sitting in my chair for the next 10 days or so, watching the Olympics...and that's what I've been doing.  I haven't even been on my desktop computer  - I can do everything from my laptop, except scan in cards, etc.  I've got lots of cards to scan in!  Maybe I can get some done tomorrow.

We went to church this morning where Pastor David continued his series on Jonah.  Today's sermon was based on Jonah 3.  Next week will be the conclusion of his series.  I'm glad we're going to be there!  After church, I took a couple of hours out and took a nap.  In fact, I took such a nice nap that I only got to see 25 laps of the Nascar race!  Since Jimmie won, I guess I don't care that I missed most of it.  This evening we've been watching swimming and gymnastics on tv - I love the Olympics!!

Tomorrow I have Bible Reading Time and then I'm hoping to go to Fairfield to see Sudi & Howard.  I didn't get Sudi called this afternoon, so I'm hoping to catch her tomorrow morning.  Maybe we can go to lunch together.

Dave says he's about done with his work, so he's thinking he'll work very few hours this week.  It'll be fun having him around again!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...