Tuesday, July 3, 2012

BBB Tuesday

In Florida, we have B&B Tuesdays...today I had a BBB Tuesday.  I had several things I had to do today.  Those that required me getting in my car and going someplace were Bookins (to get Dave's watches), Blackwell Tire (to have the oil changed in my car, and SE Iowa BLOOD Center (to give blood)!  Actually, I think it's now called Mississippi Valley Blood Center...but the "B" is for blood!  I did the first two before noon.  It was hot, but not too bad.  My appointment to give blood was at 1:45 and it was HOT!!  I couldn't believe how much hotter it was!  Again it was hotter here than it was in Florida.  I checked the humidity level and "feels like" temperature and Iowa was hotter!  I think I'm ready to become a Florida resident!

Dave isn't working tomorrow and we're just going to hang out.  It's been a long time since we've just had a day for ourselves.  I think we'll make some homemade ice cream just so we realize that it's Independence Day.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...