Monday, July 2, 2012

Cutting Paper!!

I've been upstairs in my studio today, just creating up a storm!  (I wish!!)  I worked on a couple of different cards for our class on the 9th, so I've been cutting paper like crazy.  In fact, I've done enough that my shoulder is tender tonight!

Outside my window, it is very hot.  Dave and I keep remarking that we may as well be in Florida...it's not as hot there as it is here!  Plus, they've had rain!  I can hear people saying, "But it's so humid there."  Have you walked outside in the last few days?  That's humidity, folks!!  It's not any worse there than it is here!  I had to go out today just to fill up the bird bath and water my flowers.  I think some of my flowers are baked!  I don't think they'll ever recover!  I need to get a soaker hose to keep my perennials watered.  Even they are looking wilted!  

Tomorrow I have a busy day.  I have an appointment to get my oil changed, plus I have to run some errands for Dave, and I give blood!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...