Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beautiful Day!

Not only was this a beautiful day, it was also a fun day!  Juliene and I went to Des Moines for our upline meeting with Kathy & Jamie!  We made a card - a very simple, but cute one.  We also put together our paper samples, and looked at all the swaps that Kathy got at convention.  Jennifer also shared a bunch of her cards, as did Jamie.  Cool cards!!  I think we'll probably be using some of the cards as ideas for our stamping classes.

We got home around 1:30 or so and I watched USA women's volleyball...that was fun!  I also watched USA women's beach volleyball - love May-Trainor/Walsh!!  They are fun to watch!  Tonight we've been watching men's swimming and men's gymnastics!  I really like the summer Olympics!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...