Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun Friday!

This morning we had stamp club at the church.  We made a beautiful card that Juliene demonstrated.  There were 6 of us - a good group.  It was a fun time!!

This afternoon, Golden Furrow's tech guy came over and fixed Dave's computer.  Then later this afternoon, Dave, Nan and I went to the Hills to see Pete Mickeal get inducted into the IHCC Hall of Fame.  He had his wife and baby boy with him., along with his parents and about 15 other relatives.  Also there were David Watts, Billie McCoo, and Barron Thelmon.  Barron had his fiance and baby girl with him!!  There were a bunch of fans there, too.  More fun!!

The three of us went to the Club for dinner and then Dave and I came home to watch the opening ceremonies of the 30th Olympiad!  Even more fun!!  I loved the bit with James Bond and the Queen.  For the next two weeks, every chance I get, I'm going to be glued to the TV!  I love track & field, beach volleyball, swimming, gymnastics!!  Lots of fun!!

Also today the cast for the all-star season of DWTS was announced.  I was happy about all of the contestants but one.  Should be a fun season!!  This was a lovely day - I even opened up the house for a while today.  I thought the air conditioner could stand a break!  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...