Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Broken record....

It was a really hot day today and at 9:00 PM it's still 91 degrees.  If it's still 91, I can't imagine that it will cool down much tonight.  We really, really need this high pressure system over us to move so the jet stream can move and we can get some rain AND some cooler air from the North.  Does anyone know a guaranteed rain dance we can all do???

Dave's at a church meeting tonight, so I'm home alone again.  Seems to be a recurring theme!  Home alone all day and home alone all evening!  Really, though, he should be home soon.  He'll come rolling in in about 5 minutes probably!  Usually his meeting is over by 9:00.

I had some fun today.  Besides cutting out the majority of my card paper, I set up a Facebook page for our church.  At this point I'm the administrator, but I can see adding others as admins too.  I foresee it as a type of reminder calendar for our members, and maybe newcomers to town will check it out too.  I want to get a bunch of pictures on it so people can see what and who our church is made of...the people!!

I talked to HB today, too.  He's still having a lot of back pain, but he's supposed to be moving to Fairfield to the hospital.  He didn't know what the holdup is.  Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...