Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot Wednesday!

At 7:00 tonight, my computer said it was 101 here in O-town!  I think I've figured out why it is so hot, too.  On Friday and Saturday, our car club is having out annual car show and it's billed as the "Hottest Show in Iowa".  It'll probably cool off after Saturday!  I dread thinking about working at the car show, but at least I get to be inside in the air conditioned building typing entries and results.  I don't have much time to be outside...in fact, I don't have much time for lunch or anything else!

My sorority group had a summer social this morning.  Most of us were there - fun time with good food!  Then at 5:00 tonight I had an Evangelism meeting.  I told Dave I wouldn't be late because all we had to do was choose which of the web designs we wanted.  We got out of our meeting around 7:30 - so much for a short meeting!

Please keep praying for my friends HB & Sudi.  He's having to stay in the hospital in Iowa City for several more days.  I know he's tired of being in pain and is anxious to get back to normal again.  Looks like we need to pray for healing AND for patience.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...