Monday, July 23, 2012

Hotter

I saw 105 today on the computer thermometer!  Now, that's hot!!  Even though I watered my flowers yesterday, I had to water them again today.  It was just steamy in the garden!!  It's still 94 here at 9:30 and only 79 in Largo.

Today in BRT we started reading the book of John.  So far, we've only gotten through 11 verses!!  At this rate, we'll get through with John in about a year!  I'm sure it'll go faster, though, once we're into the book.  The first few verses are very difficult to wrap one's head around...

After BRT, I came home, fixed lunch and really wanted to take a nap.  I didn't though, so I'm tired now.  Hopefully, I'll go to sleep right away tonight!  I feel like I need to catch up!

We got our third invitation to a wedding today...sort of.  Actually it's an invitation to a wedding reception.  It's not until September 2nd!  Seems like a long ways away, but in reality, it's only about 6 weeks!  Hard to believe!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...