Sunday, July 1, 2012

Superb Sunday

When I woke up this morning, there was thunder rumbling all around us.  Unfortunately we (in O-town) didn't get anything but about 12 drops of rain.  I hope our farmer friends around us got rain...because with all the thunder, it had to be raining somewhere!

As usual we went to church this morning.  We had a guest preacher because David & Liz are taking a few days off.  They definitely deserve it.  They continue to amaze me with all of their energy and desire to improve our Christian journeys.  I hope they are enjoying themselves.

Dave went to help a friend of ours move after lunch.  I fixed meatloaf and a lemon pie while he was gone.  When he finally got home, he had already eaten.  It seems that Sandy bought pizza for everyone who helped her with the move.  Oh well, my meatloaf will warm up tomorrow and the pie will still be good!!  I got my Stampin' Up orders in and even got to play some games.  I've got a list of things I want to accomplish this coming week...we'll see how it goes!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...