Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hot, Hotter, Hottest!

Today was a really hot day!  It wasn't unbearable, but I'm glad I didn't have to be outside whole bunch!  I just went out to water my flowers and it's still 92 out there.  (It's only 78 in Clearwater and 77 in Fort Lauderdale - for those of us keeping track of stuff like this!!)  My brother's up in Canada fishing - I wonder  where he is and if it's cooler up there.  If it isn't the fish won't be biting and the guys will be bored to death!

After church today, we went to Fairfield to see HB & Sudi.  Continue to pray for him/them.  HB's going through a rough time.  It was a good day for a drive, although it was very depressing looking at the corn between here and there.  There are several fields that are dying and no amount of rain will bring them back this year.  I'm glad that the majority of farmers have crop insurance, because they're going to need it this year.  Sad...

Tomorrow morning we start a new book of the Bible...we're starting to read John in Bible Reading Time.  I'm excited - it'll be interesting to see how John handles some of the same stories that Mark wrote about.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...