Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lazy Sunday!

Was this ever a lazy day!  It was already hot this morning when we went to church!  Church was good.  Pastor David started a 4-week series on Jonah.  I've done a study group on Jonah before, so it was good to hear PD's view of the book.  After church we went to lunch at the 2nd Street Cafe.  Seems like about 20 people were there from our church service, plus a couple of couples from car club.

Then's when the laziness began!  Dave fell asleep watching the race...I tried to, but couldn't!  So I just sat and watched the race - it was a short track race, and I'm not fond of them!!  We had originally planned to go to the movies, but I really didn't want to...I figured as hot as it is, there would be 100 kids in the theater.  So we just came home and bummed around most of the afternoon and evening.  We did install a printer on the car club's computer and got it working.  We put a load of wash in the washer at 1:00 and just now remembered to put it in the dryer!!

Tomorrow will be more productive!  I've got to get ready for a stamp class on the 25th!  I know which 2 cards I'm doing, I just have to get everything cut!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...