Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Brain Block!

I'm having brain block today.  Usually I've got an idea of what cards I'd like to see us do for our next stamping class...but not this time.  I just can't come up with any ideas.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!  I need to get my mojo going again!

Dave was home a bunch today.  It was so hot and muggy out!  He worked on the brush pile behind our house and the neighbor's house.  He got it all loaded and tarped.  Tomorrow morning he's going to go unload it.  He said he just got too hot outside today!  I was sitting around this afternoon wanting to have a tenderloin for supper tonight, when Dave said, "I think I want a tenderloin for supper tonight, what about you?"  I think it's a hoot when we do something like that!!  I guess you must do that after you've lived with someone for 22 years!

I finished another book today.  Have I told you that I LOVE MY KINDLE!!  I know I have!  This one was the first book in the Brides of Culdee Creek series.  It's a series of Christian fiction.  It was a good read, but this morning when I was finishing it, I sat there sobbing!  I've always gotten into a book's characters, even when I was young!  That's the mark of a good book in my eyes!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...