Thursday, August 30, 2012

Off we go again!

I'm telling you, this traveling is getting tiring!  We're heading out to see Dave's family this weekend.  Should be fun, though, unless Isaac washes out all the fun!  Bryan and Erin are coming, too.  Almost everyone will be there - they always get together over Memorial Day and Labor Day.  I hate traveling over those two holidays, but hopefully we'll get gone before everyone else gets on the road.

My card-making mojo still hasn't returned, so I guess maybe it's a good thing that I'm taking a little break.  I tried really hard to do some stamping today, but nothing worked the way I wanted it to!  I tried to do some watercoloring on cards and that looks very amateurish, so I'm not very happy with it.  I guess I'll just wait until Tuesday now!  I think Dave is going to work a couple of days next week, which means I won't get interrupted while I'm trying to "create".  Perhaps that's the main problem!

It's still hotter in SE Iowa than it is in Florida.  Today it was in the 90's here and only in the 80's there.  I know that's going to change dramatically pretty soon, but it's been this way pretty much all summer!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...