Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bummer

This was a bummer of a day for my Olympic favorites.  Poor Lolo Jones.  I wanted her to medal so badly - she got 4th.  Then Gabby fell off the balance beam - that was a bummer too.  At least the women's volleyball team won, and I didn't hear how the beach volleyball team of Kessey-Ross came out.

Dave and I both got our hair cut today.  I think mine is as short as his is!!  It will grow, though.  With this heat, it really grows fast!

Tonight Juliene and I had a stamping class.  We had 12 people tonight.  Everyone liked the cards we did again!  They're all getting better because we actually got done by 8:00 tonight!!  It took us a while to clean up, though.  I'll try to get pictures in the next day or two.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...