Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Again

I had a good day today...didn't do much, but I still had a good day!  I was doing some exercises this morning, which I usually do before I get out of bed.  I decided to watch the Olympics while I was doing my exercises.  I was sure glad I turned the TV on, because it was time for the women's 100 meter hurdles - Lolo Jones' event.  I got to watch her run - love that event!  She did a great job.  I hope she can medal in the finals.  After I finished my exercises, I got ready for Bible Reading.  I also finished a card that I'm planning to demo at our next class later in August.

BRT was really good.  We missed Mary, though, and her reading from Barkley!  We're ready for the third pericope of Chapter 1 of John.

Since Dave's not working now, we had lunch together in between him working at church.  After he left this afternoon, I worked in my studio getting ready for tomorrow night's class.  Off and on, I watched some of the track events and men's volleyball.  I've got mixed emotions about these Olympics.  I'm going to be sad when they're over because they're fun to watch.  However, I'll be glad when they're over because I NEVER have the TV on during the day usually.  I get far more done when the TV is off!!

Tonight Dave and I watched The Closer.  That's a show I'm really going to miss.  It's a great story with very believable and likable characters!  Next week is the last show of the series.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...