Sunday, August 26, 2012

Busy day!

This morning when we woke up, it was still raining - hallelujah!  We went to church and didn't even get the umbrella out - just wanted to walk into church in the rain!  It'd been so long since we'd had a good rain!  We only got half an inch, but some friends over near Ollie got 5.2"  so it was spotty, but we're not complaining.  Every drop of rain we can get is appreciated!!

After church we had Sundae Sunday downstairs in the Fellowship Hall.  The Deacons served ice cream sundaes for a free will offering.  The ice cream was from Grahams and was wonderful!!  About 11:30 we took off for Des Moines for a 1st birthday party for little Ethan.  When Ethan was born a year ago, he wasn't expected to live and here he is at 1 year old!  He's still got many, many problems, but at least he's beat the odds for life expectancy.  Every day is a miracle.

No we're just hanging out - I couldn't sleep last night.  In fact, I was still awake at 3:45 AM so I'm really, really tired.  I sure hope I can sleep tonight!  More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...