Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Ponderings

I was busy today!  I was sleeping so soundly this morning, when my husband so rudely woke me with breakfast!!!  I just wanted to sleep some more!  I got up though!  This morning I had stamping club at the church.  There were actually 7 of us today!  Made a couple of cute cards.  I'll try to get them uploaded tomorrow while Dave's gone to Habitat!  I've got about 10 to upload!

I went downtown to the Lucky Rooster and picked up lunch for Dave and me.  Good food!  On Fridays they have free sides, so that's when I like to go.  I really like their broccoli-bacon salad and their potato salad isn't too bad either!  Dave worked outside in our yard most of the day.  He's finally got all of the mulch replaced in all of the garden areas.  He goes out, sits on his little wheeled seat and pulls weeds, etc.  He's such a good guy!  The yard looks beautiful - except for the brown grass!

This afternoon, I went to Dr. Allison to have my eyes checked.  I needed a bit of a correction in my prescription, so I decided to get new glasses, too.  Unfortunately I couldn't find any Easy Clips (with the sunglass clip) that my trifocals would work in.  So, I got a pair of glasses that are different for me and I'll get prescription lenses put into the frames I have now.  It's not quite as convenient, but it should work out fine.

When I returned home, my eyes were still dilated for much of the evening, so I didn't do much!  I did, however, get my card supplies put away so that I can start on the next set of cards!  Next class isn't until September 13th, so I've got a little time.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...