Saturday, August 4, 2012

Track Time!!

I'm going to have some trouble tomorrow - which track am I going to watch...Nascar or track & field???  Tonight we've been watching the 400, the 400 hurdles, and the 100 - both men & women!  That is really fun!  I'm glad the track events have started...I can only take so much of Michael Phelps.  I know he's really good, but there's something about him that I don't like.  It can't be his cockiness, because I really like Usain Bolt and he's the epitome of cocky!  I just find myself almost gagging when he's on camera.  He says this is his last Olympics, but I'm betting he'll be back in 4 years.  He's only 23 now.  He'll get the urge again, I feel sure!

We had a great day today.  It actually rained a bit...not much, but it's more than we've had for about 2 months.  It would have been nice if it would have rained all day, but at least it cooled down.  It's only 75 here now...most evenings it's been 90 at this time of night.  Thank you, Lord!

Tomorrow's a big day - church in the morning and then church outside tomorrow evening.  Should be a good day!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...