Sunday, September 23, 2012

Beautiful Day

Now THIS was a beautiful day.  It even smelled like fall, which could be why I was sneezing and miserable until my allergy pill kicked in!  Poor Dave still is miserable.  This will be the 4th night he's slept in his chair!  We were going to get flu shots tomorrow, but not now.  Don't need a cold AND a flu shot at the same time!

I felt so bad and sneezed so much that I didn't go to church this morning.  When Dave got home and we'd eaten our lunch, we went outside to work on the garage.  We got everything ready to go to the IHCC auction.  We brought very little back into the house.  Tomorrow I've got to call IHCC and find out when someone can come pick up our leftovers!  Dave is taking his leftover car parts down to Goldy.  Some of the tables have been returned and the others should be able to be returned tomorrow.

Tomorrow night is the All Star version of Dancing with the Stars.  I can hardly wait!  I think it'll be really, really good!  I'm excited to see Shawn Johnson dance with Derek Hough...should be a great couple!  Very athletic and young!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...