Monday, September 24, 2012

Beautiful Day!

Today was another absolutely beautiful fall day!  Our house was cold inside, so I opened it up and let some of God's air in.  It was so pretty outside, but I had a terrible time getting that beauty inside this big, old house!  I love fall days like this!  Low humidity, lots of sunshine, and warm temps!!

I had Bible Reading Time this morning.  We actually got through 20 verses today.  We're ready for Chapter 4 of John!  We learn so much each time!

I got my SU order today so now I've got some new things to play with - hopefully tomorrow!!  I got called out to a meeting this evening.  It's PEO reciprocity time so we had a planning meeting this evening.  For some reason I didn't get an email about it, but they called me and I dropped everything and went.  Dave had a Habitat meeting, so it wasn't a big deal.  I got home with about 10 minutes to spare before DWTS came on. Oh my, this is going to be a fun season!!  So many wonderful dancers!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...