Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Over!!


I know you've heard this before, but I hate garage sales!!  I'm so glad that's over!  Actually, I enjoyed myself most of the time...it was good to have Juliene here most of the day.  Had she not been here, I'd have gone crazy!  We sold quite a bit again today, but we did reduce prices on lots of things!  One of the things I dislike about garage sales is that you mark something waaaaayyyy down so that it'll sell and then people ask if you'll take half of that!  It's like they just want a hand-out!  Come on, people, it's a garage SALE, not a GIVEAWAY!!  I'm much more inclined to give a person a discount if they don't ask for one!!

I must say, it was pretty chilly outside today.  I had to wear jeans and that's unheard of in September!  I had my Under Armor ISU jacket on and that protected me from the chill.  But when I finally came inside, I realized that I was pretty much chilled all the way through.  I've finally gotten warm after eating supper right by our Eden Pure heater!

Dave is still sickly.  He's having a really hard time breathing through his nose.  I am trying to stay away from him and his germs!  He went to Habitat today and then came home and took a nap.  Tomorrow's church and then packing up what's left from our garage sale...another part I really, really like - NOT!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...