Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday

It was another almost perfect fall day today.  You've just got to love this weather!!  At one time it was 81 degrees here, 81 in Clearwater and 81 in Ft Lauderdale!  Pretty nice, I'd say!

Dave and I sold another thing from our garage sale.  A lady came to the door around supper time and wondered if we'd sold the large quilt rack that Dave had made.  Since we hadn't she wanted it!  On Friday when she was here originally she didn't know if she had room for it in her house.  She must have measured and came back for it!  We have everything boxed up ready to go to the IHCC auction and we're delivering everything to Indian Hills tomorrow in fact!  She almost missed out!!

Dave is working on his list - getting things winterized.  Plus he's making a list of what all he wants to take to Florida with us!  I've been working on cards today.  I also did some typing on the PEO newsletter and hopefully will finish it tomorrow!  I had to deliver some SU orders and pick up some paper from Juliene.  We also did laundry and changed the sheets on the bed.

Speaking of bed, Dave's already there and I'm headed that direction.  More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...