Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy, Busy

We had lots going on today.  The furnace man came today...and not any too early!  It was chilly today - and yes, I still had shorts on!  The furnace got cleaned out and they kicked it on - it worked!  Then it got turned off again.  I refuse to have the furnace on yet.  In fact, I'm hoping not to have the furnace running until we leave for Florida (since we're going early)!!

Dave and I worked in the basement bringing stuff up for our garage sale this week.  I also cleaned out some purses and some kitchen items that we no longer use.  Then I cleaned out some drawers and found some books to sell, too.  Dave carried everything out to the garage and priced lots of the stuff.  I'll go out tomorrow and help him finish up.

I also was able to get my desk cleaned up and I'm getting organized for our next card class!  Tonight Dave had a church meeting and I had sorority.  It was a very busy day!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...