Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday

We are ready for our garage sale!  The ad is at the Courier, everything is priced, and everything is in the garage...so come on Friday, let's get this over with!  We even got the change today - we really are ready!

Tonight at choir practice, we just zipped through our songs!  I was home before 9:00 and that's really, really unusual!  We had 4 altos, 4 sopranos, 4 basses, and 3 tenors tonight!  Good job, choir!

Tomorrow I go have my pulmonary function test.  I'm feeling kind of wheezy tonight, so I hope I have enough air to pass this test tomorrow.  I'm ready to have it done, too!  I don't like waiting for things, can you tell?  Maybe I'd better go back and read Habakkuk again, since it talks about everything in God's time...not ours!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...