Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oh wow!

This evening was sure eventful!!  Dave is going to fly to Florida to look at a couple of manufactured homes in our park...we've got a couple of possibilities for double wides.  It'll be a quick trip, but I think it'll be worth it for him to see what we're really considering.  He can stay at our home and he'll go visit Jami while he's there!
How do we get ourselves into these predicaments????

Today itself was rather mundane.  Dave had an eye doctor appointment and I had Bible Reading Time.  This afternoon I was so cold, I just couldn't get warm.  I hope I'm not coming down with something!  I took about a 3 hour nap!!!!  My massage got changed to tomorrow and I decided to stay home tonight because of my chills.  So now tomorrow is a busy day!!  I start out at 9:30 with a massage and end after choir at about 9:00 tomorrow night!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...