Friday, September 21, 2012

One day down...

and a half a day to go!  Then our garage sale will be history!  We had a pretty good day today.  We sold a bunch of stuff.  Unfortunately, there's still a bunch left!  Dave got rid of a lot of his garage stuff.  It's really strange what people buy.  I'll be glad when it's over.  We only go until noon tomorrow!

I had PEO this morning.  It was a really good meeting.  Unfortunately I volunteered to help with our fund-raising efforts and since I'm going to be gone soon, that means I've got to get busy right after our garage sale is over!  I've also got to write a newsletter and get it out, plus get ready for two more card classes and a trip to Wisconsin!  I'm going to have to go to Florida just to rest!!

I thought I'd share a couple more cards tonight.  \

This first one is using Lovely as a Tree stamps.  I used a cut out image of one of our label dies as a mask.  Sponged marina mist in the cutout, then stamped the background trees in Basic Gray.  Then I removed the mast and stamped the lone tree in both Always Artichoke and Old Olive.  I also used the Soft Suede marker to color in the tree trunk itself.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
The next card is kind of hard to see and I apologize.  It's a spring version of the fall card I showed last night. This time I used Summer Starfruit, Garden Green, Pink Pirouette, and a little Sky Blue to give the feeling of spring in the air.  Plus I scored some lines just for interest!  The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.
Another rendition of my fall card...this one is my winter version.  Here I sponged Marina Mist, Night of Navy, and Elegant Eggplant to cause a winter feel.  I also did a summer version using Garden Green with a touch of Daffodil Delight...but I gave that one to Juliene for her sample.


More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...