Monday, September 3, 2012

Laborless Day!

Happy Laborless Day!  I've always thought that since you get this day off (when you're working), it should be called Laborless Day instead of Labor Day.  Dave and I enjoyed being home today.  We neither one got up very early and I lounged around in my jammies until about 10:30.  He did go outside and work on the "hole" again.  He's taken lots of roots out of the "hole", and he even got a big chunk of concrete out of it where previous owners had tried to shore up the tree evidently.  I think he's about to a point where he's ready to go rent a root-chewer-up-thingie and then put in some black dirt and grass seed.  I can't believe that the tree company hasn't called us back.  We've been trying to get someone here since the tree fell down on July 16th or so.

The rest of today we spent looking at pictures of mobile homes at the Ranch.  There are a couple of interesting ones for sale right now.  One looks really nice in the pictures, but we'd like to see it in person before we make any decisions.

Tomorrow is a busy day for both of us.  Dave has his eyes checked to see if any more of his retina has torn and I have 3 appointments tomorrow!  Plus I need to get some cards ready for the 13th (our next stamp class).

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...