Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Productive Day!

Dave and I both had a very productive day today!  He got several things crossed off on his lists, including washing my car!!  Yay!  It sat outside while we got ready for the garage sale, and several birds "found" it (if you know what I mean!)  He also cut down a tree at Nan's and together we delivered our leftover garage sale "stuff" to IHCC's north campus.

I got my card papers cut out for tomorrow and Friday morning.  I got the PEO newsletter typed and sent out, along with an addendum because I forgot something important!  I picked up around the house in preparation for a card class tomorrow, and even got to play a little bit AND take a short nap.  Hopefully I'll still sleep tonight!

Choir practice tonight was great!  I can't wait to sing on Sunday.  I love the song we're singing - "Soon and Very Soon"!  It's a fun one!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...