Thursday, September 27, 2012

What a day!!

It was a busy, busy day today - and a beautiful one, too!  Another one of those almost perfect fall days!!  Thank you, Lord!!

I hosted a card class at 1:00 this afternoon.  Juliene and I demonstrated 3 cards to 6 ladies!  A fun time was had by all!  I'll try to get the cards on sometime tomorrow so you can see them!  They were beautiful if I do say so myself!!  I think all of the ladies would agree, too!

This evening, Dave and I went out for supper before the Jason Crabb concert at Bridge View.  We were going to go to the Canteen and have a loose meat sandwich, but when we got downtown, most of the streets were blocked off for the Ottumwa HS homecoming parade...so no Canteen!  Instead we went to Appanoose Rapids.  Dave had a Cuban sandwich and I had a tenderloin.  Both were good, but Dave said his was a long ways from the Cuban sandwiches we have in Florida!  I think that meant he didn't like it as well!

The concert was fabulous!  Don't go to a Jason Crabb concert if you don't want to be preached to, cause he can preach!!  He can sing, too, obviously!  His message was to love one another!  His love for his audience really came through in his singing.  The concert started at 7:30 and we got out at 10:05!  Fun evening!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...